Mr. Les Romo, a Georgetown Texas Real Estate Attorney, has represented a wide variety of commercial and residential clients in real estate transactions, disputes, as well as negotiating and drafting real estate contracts and documents.
Mr. Romo has represented both developers and individuals in the purchase and development of property, and in the purchase, sale and leasing of homes, apartments, and office buildings.
Mr. Romo has also represented both plaintiffs and defendants in real estate disputes, as well as dealing with deed restrictions and home owners associations.
Mr. Romo has represented clients in a wide range of real estate issues related to the purchase, sale, leasing, and ownership of real estate. Some of those issues include:
- Drafting and negotiating residential and commercial purchase and sale contracts
- Drafting and negotiating residential and commercial leases
- Prosecuting and Defending Partition actions
- Prosecuting and Defending Adverse Possession claims
- Prosecuting and Defending Boundary Line disputes
- Prosecuting and Defending deed restrictions
- Drafting Deeds, deeds of trust, liens, and leases
Mr. Romo would be pleased to assist you with any real estate matter you may have in which you need legal representation and assistance.